The Executive MBA Program at University of Warsaw was first in its kind in Poland. In 1991, our joint Master of Business Administration degree program was offered as a partnership between the University of Warsaw and the University of Illinois and funded by the Mellon Foundation. Since then over 1000 students graduated from our Program.
Every year, CEOs, management board members, and their direct subordinates make 60% of our students, representing leading Polish and International enterprises.
The Executive MBA Program at the University of Warsaw:
- is Designed for Executives
- Concentrates on strategy and innovation in international contexts
- is Accredited by AMBA and grants an internationally recognized MBA diploma
- is Accredited by Equis
- is Taught in English
- is Staffed by faculty from Illinois, Cambridge, Oxford and Warsaw
- Provides study tours abroad
- Partners with the corporate world (ABB and DDB)
For more information please visit The Program website
Program courses are provided by internationally renowned lecturers from University of Warsaw, University of Illinois, University of Florida, Central European University, University of Cambridge and other leading universities:
- prof. Hadi S. Esfahani (Economics of the Firm) - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign,
- prof. Prem Chandrani (International Business) - S P Jain Institute of Management & Research,
- Prof. Patrick O'Sullivan (Business Ethics) - Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM),
- prof. Nicholas Petruzzi (Operations Management) - Penn State University,
- prof. Joseph Santora (Behavioral Science) - École des Ponts Business School,
- prof. Krzysztof Obłój (Strategic Management) Uniwersytet Warszawski,
- prof. Annela Anger-Kraavi (Ekonomia) - Cambidge University,
- Aneta Wilk-Łyś (Accounting),
- dr Mieczysław Grudziński (Financial Management) - Akademia Leona Koźmińskiego,
- dr Tomasz Ludwicki (Strategic Management) - Uniwersytet Warszawski, Wydział Zarządzania,
- prof. Grażyna Wieczorkowska-Wierzbińska (Statistics) - Uniwersytet Warszawski,
- prof. Krzysztof Klincewicz (Operations Management) - Uniwersytet Warszawski,
- prof. Grzegorz Karasiewicz (Marketing) - Uniwersytet Warszawski,
- prof. Jovana Stanisljevic (Negociations) - Grenoble École de Management,
- prof. Boris Lezhava (Marketing) - Caucasus University,
- prof. Adam Tatarynowicz (Networking Strategies) - Lee Kong Chian School of Business,
- prof. Tomasz Ochinowski (Strategic Leadership) - Uniwersytet Warszawski
Application documents are available on the Program website.
- Mathematics (basic calculus level), logical reasoning, and problem solving test,
- English (reading comprehension and grammar),
- Personal Interview (in English) with faculty and administrators from University of Warsaw and graduates of the EMBA Program
The tuition for the 15-month Executive MBA Program is 8.000 USD and 44.900 PLN + 1000 PLN application fee.
In addition to the fee there are costs of two optional study tours to Mumbai (India) - 2750 USD, Cambridge (UK) - 1500 EUR and Illinois (USA) - 2650 USD.